Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leo

I love how you scrunch your nose and go sniff, sniff, sniff I love the way you look down at your feet when I say it is time to put on your socks I love how you copy everything your big brother is doing...reaching to be picked up when Julian asks to be carried for instance I love how you shake, shake, shake things I love how you "read" by turning the pages on your own I love when you throw all of the folded clothes on the floor at the store...you also really love this I love how if we leave the bathroom door open you will automatically go and climb the footstool to the sink I love how you throw anything and everything into the recycling bin...actually you love to throw things anywhere I love how you play trains I love how you pat my back when I pick you up I love how you eat raisins and blueberries with extreme quickness I love how you say agua, aba (apple), ba (ball), ba oo (balloon) I love how you play with your belly button and then we have to put coconut oil on it I love your kisses I love your long hair I love how you eat a rustic roll from Acme Bread by pitting out the center. That's where the good stuff is