Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Julian

I love that I know the first words out of your mouth in the morning aren't, "good morning," but rather, "I want breakfast" I love making you feel safe when you are scared of the neighbors walking upstairs I love your laugh I love that you crack us up more than most comedians I love when you help me make muffins I love that your favorite breakfast is a bagel with cream cheese I love tickling you I love when you tell me what you did at preschool I love when you teach Leo how to share I love how you get excited about space shuttles I love how you draw backwards 'J's I love your commitment to one thing at a time...right now it is trains...again I love that you like to wear only one pair of shoes until you can't wear them anymore I love how you always want people to come over and hang out I love how you know exactly what you want I love your manners I love your hugs and kisses and no-no's I love when you sing I love showing you cool things we pass when we are in the car I love when you come back to me after preschool with a big smile on your face I love how you still don't know how to blow your nose I love that you know you need to drink water when you have diarrhea...tmi I know I love that you remember everything...I hope you remember that I do everything with you and your brother in mind above all I love that you ask to put everything on your birthday list I love that you don't want to get big