Tuesday, January 11, 2011
1 fish, 2 fish
It's old news now, but we are so excited to say that Julian is going to be a big brother! I'm almost 12 weeks now and have felt horrible the entire time :/ I haven't gotten "sick," but I feel nauseated all day and have had lots of headaches. This pregnancy is totally different from the last. I remember with Julian I was insanely tired and got sick a few times, but never felt like I do now all day every day. Anyway, the baby is due July 28th and we should know what we will be having around the end of next month. I have had one appointment with my new ob and she seems pretty awesome. I got to hear the heartbeat, which was crazy because I was only 8 weeks. I see her again on Monday, so I'll keep you posted. Finding her was quite the process I have to say. It took three tries with three different offices to finally get my first prenatal visit out of the way. Insurance issues and yada yada yada. What is the deal with medical groups...why can't there just be one, ugh!! Alright, that's all for now!
