Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sick Kid




Julian had his first throw-up experience a couple weekends ago. I was always scared of that day because I didn't know where we would be and how we would handle it. Well, we were on a snow trip with friends when it hit. We have started a tradition of renting a cabin in Dorrington every year, which is near Bear Valley. This year we went for the New Year weekend. On the second night, Julian came up to me and said, "mommy," and then he just hurled right there. So the rest of the night was spent rushing him to the bathroom and helping him lean over the toilet. It was so sad because he didn't know why this was happening and he didn't want to do it. I was scared he was going to be like that all night long, but he went to bed fine and only woke up once to throw up and that was the last time. He was pretty tired the next day. I felt so bad for my little guy, but I'm glad it wasn't worse.

Here is a link to a video of Julian talking about his experience...