Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some exciting stuff!

Adam's sister, Anne, gave me a little baby shower on Saturday in Paso Robles.  We had quiche, fruit, green salad, and of course cupcakes!  All of it was so good.  This shower was a nice change of pace from the one I had in Sacramento.  It was much smaller and more relaxing :)  I received a lot of nice things like a baby food cooker so I can make my own baby food, a diaper genie, cute clothes, health and safety items that I really needed, and it goes on.  I think that is the last trip I am going to be taking until the baby arrives because I have only 6 weeks left.  It will be nice to stay in one place for a change because it seems like we are always going somewhere!
In other news, we are moving!  Call us crazy, but our move-in date is most likely going to be the 15th of November...yeah that is 4 days after my due date!  The apartment is in the same building as Adam's brother, Nixon.  And it is amaaaaaaazing.  I love love love it even if it is a lot more than what we are paying now.  I am so excited to have people over because I will have plenty of space to actually have people over haha.  Anyway, we will see how things work out!  I'll keep you posted.
Lastly, I went for a check-up yesterday and everything is fine.  I actually had a practice  contraction in the office, so now I know what to look for.  I also found out the baby's position so I know what that thing is that is sticking out on the left side and that other thing over there!  Anyway, I go back in 3 weeks and then he should be here 3 weeks after that!  Who's excited?!
Oh and in case you haven't heard, Adam got a new full time job!  I am so proud of him and know he will be a good hard worker!  Yay!