This past weekend my family gave us a baby shower in Sacramento. It was so much fun and we received so many wonderful gifts that we can't wait to use! We played silly games like baby bingo, baby word jumble, drink from a bottle like a baby, feed the baby, and collect as many clothespins from anyone that says "baby" or crosses their legs. We also ate really yummy food like chicken kebabs, jasmine rice, mashed potatoes, and salad. Oh and we had cupcakes for dessert made by yours truly. Here are some photos that Ashley took. My cousin took tons more, so I will upload those when I get them from her. The pictures are small, so I apologize in advance!
We couldn't help but eat a little before the party started
One of my best friends ever, B
More best friends, Jessie, Julian, Erica, and B
My best San Francisco girls, Sarah, Megan, and Ashley
Being silly
Opening presents...Adam's face cracks me up
Sarah made this giraffe for baby Julian...his name is Gerard and he is amazing















