Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thirty (two)




Alright we made it to 30 weeks! And I have given in to the waddle...it just feels natural. Last night I dreamt about sleeping on my stomach. Not too much longer and it can be a reality!

I actually started this post at 30 weeks, but now I am 32 wohoo! I am totally nesting...it's like I am in thee biggest cleaning mood ever. I don't think I got like this with Julian. Maybe because I knew we were moving like 10 days after he was born. This time I really feel at home and am making sure everything is in its place.

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Sacramento because my mom was in town. That may have been our last trip before baby, but we are considering going to Paso Robles in the next couple weeks. Anyway, we had a great time with Grandma and Papa Dennis. We went to the Nimbus Fish Hatchery and Julian loved feeding all the trout.