These photos are of me at 24 weeks! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow...it seems to be going by fast when I'm updating this blog. Otherwise, it feels like the day will never come. Yeah right. Anyway, I am feeling rather big and of course there are bouts of being uncomfortable. The heartburn last night was pretty ridiculous. The baby must have been up really high.
In other news, Julian and I spent almost a week at my mom's in Sacramento. We were there for my stepbrother's birthday, his fiance's birthday, my stepdad's living stations of the cross play (he plays Jesus every year), my cousin Evan's birthday, and lastly Easter. You can probably imagine how much cake and ice cream and candy was had. We missed daddy A LOT and were so happy to see him when he met us there Saturday. We had a nice time dyeing eggs and had an Easter egg hunt and dinner before heading home. Julian was totally into finding eggs this year. He has a very sharp eye and found most of them in a couple minutes. Adam has the pictures on his phone, so those are coming soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
