Wow it has been 2 months since my last post! And I feel like the last 2 months have been packed full of exciting baby stuff. Julian is 8 months old! I can't believe how fast the days are going by even though they seem long when Adam is at work. Julian has been keeping me busy because he is now officially crawling with his tummy off the ground. He has been hard at work practicing his technique, and I would say it took him a good 2 months to master it. He still does his army crawl, which gets him around rather quickly. He is finally able to sit himself up on his own. I am so thankful for that because when he couldn't do it on his own I was constantly worried about him tipping over and hitting his head on the ground. This week he is starting to point at things and is learning how to use that thumb of his. We caught him staring at it while he was moving it up and down. In the food department, Julian has tried most of the majors. He is still crazy about bananas and the new favorite is yogurt. He is drinking some water now and he really enjoys that. In fact, he likes drinking water and swimming in it even more. I am amazed how comfortable he is in the pool. I feel like I could let him go and he would be able to swim...I will wait though :) He kicks his feet and splashes around like crazy. Oh did I mention he has 6 teeth? He has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. He uses them to bite my shirt and that sometimes means biting my shoulder. Ouch. Oh and he is also pulling himself up to stand! I can't keep up with all these firsts! I'll leave you with this picture of him in his baby pool...
You can always look at a ton more pictures @ flickr.com/photos/tiannamariemoody. I do have the pictures set to private now, so if you want to see them you have to have a flickr/yahoo account. Sorry!
