Monday, May 4, 2009

Our baby boy is 6 months old!

Where do I begin?  Julian is basically a rollie pollie right now.  When he sees something he wants he just rolls right over to it.  He can wiggle his way over to something as well.  I wonder if he will crawl soon.  He constantly has his two fingers in his mouth (the left index and middle), and this kinda keeps him from practicing to crawl, so who knows.  I've had to keep an eye on him so he doesn't roll onto the hard floor and bang his head.  He is getting some of his upper teeth right now.  The other night was horrible.  I feel so bad when he is in pain and it seems like nothing helps.  Last night was much better.  He has tried a few different foods over the past few weeks.  He like bananas on their own and mixed with avocados.  He has also eaten oatmeal, apples, and sweet potatoes.  He doesn't seem to be interested in them as much.  His high chair came today and I love love love it!  Julian seems comfortable in it.  It came just in time because he practically jumps out of his bumbo...even with the tray attached.  In other news, my friend, B, is coming to visit this week!  Julian and I will go back to Sacramento with her and then drive to Paso Robles with my mom for the weekend.  Adam is going to meet us there where we will celebrate Miss Emma's 1st birthday and celebrate Mother's Day :)  I'm gonna go squeeze in a shower before Julian wakes up.  Feel free to browse through the pictures on my flickr page.  There are almost too many to look at haha.