Tuesday, January 13, 2009
LOL
I'm pretty sure Julian is on the verge of laughing. He gives us the biggest smiles these days and it gives us the greatest feeling in the world. In other news, Julian had his 2 month checkup last Friday. He is gaining weight steadily and getting longer. He weighs almost 12 pounds! He had to get his first series of vaccinations that day as well. That was probably the worst day of my life (and his I'm sure). I felt so bad for him :( He screamed and I cried, and then the rest of the day he was just out of it. He cried for most of the night, but eventually went to sleep. I am not looking forward to the next round. I'm making Adam take that day off so he can come with me. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that twice this week Julian has slept for periods longer than 5 hours! Aaaaaahhhhh it feels so good to get a little rest!
