I've been tagged by Sarah to make a list of 5 things I love, 5 things I loathe and 5 random thingys. I'm gonna put my own little spin on things...since this is a baby blog I will list things that all relate to baby stuff! Watch out!
I love...
1. The Baby Bjorn Babysitter Balance

I have it in black and white. Julian can bounce himself in it and if he falls asleep it has a sleep position.
2. Pampers Swaddlers

They are super soft and fit Julian the best.
3. Cloth diapers as burp rags.
4. I love when Julian takes a nap on my chest.
5. I love the time we spend in the bed with Julian in the mornings before Adam gets ready for work.
Things I loathe...
1. Huggies brand diapers. They just don't work for me.
2. I don't love giving Julian vitamins...they smell and taste really gross.
3. I don't love taking Julian to get his shots.
4. I don't love the Medela single breast pump for occasional use...the Swing is soooo much better.
5. I don't love the customer service at Babies R Us.
Random
1. Breastfeeding is really hard at first, but you just have to stick with it and it eventually becomes the greatest thing ever.
2. It's the best feeling in the world to know that Julian loves me no matter what.
3. I sometimes wonder if older babies know what younger babies are saying.
4. I haven't had to cut Julian's toenails yet.
5. I cut/bite his fingernails like every other day.
