Monday, April 21, 2008

First visit and more

I had my first appointment with my doctor on April 1, 2008 at UCSF.  Everything looks great with the little babe!  I got to see the heartbeat which was so cool!  I mean it was probably the coolest thing I have ever seen.  My doctor ran a number of tests to make sure things checked out.  I can't remember the last time I had my blood drawn before this, so naturally I was a bit scared.  I survived!  I made my next appointment and left with plenty of information on pregnancy and a snapshot of the little one!  And of course I found out the due date which is November 11, 2008.  So watch out!

Photobucket
The machine they used was from the 1980s, so the picture isn't very clear!

On another note, I have been a bit nauseated and very tired.  I have only gotten sick twice, so I am thankful for that.  I am also incredibly thankful for my Adam.  He is has been so good to me making sure I am able to put my feet up by doing a lot of the chores.  I love him sooooo much!